This website uses some cookies.
- Popular Science Editing
- Scientific Editing for Peer Review
- What Does Two Degrees Global Warming Look Like In Copenhagen?
- Popular Science Writing
- Scientific Writing For Peer Review
- Workshop: How to write #popsci
- Nordic Warming Stripes
- How To Write Popsci: A Written Guide
- Presentation: A Career In Science Communication
- Marine forests – Natures own carbon capture and storage
- New Method Identifies The Most Vulnerable Glaciers In Greenland
- The Big Bang – An Eyewitness Account
- Explore 200 Years Of Climate Change In The Nordics
- Explore Denmark’s Climate: An Animated Graph
- Logo Design: Watch Website
- Upcycling And Home Design
- State of the Climate: Panel Debate
- Five things to avoid in scientific writing
- These top tips will lift you out of the scicomm wilderness
- Data visualisation using Piktochart, Datawrapper & Genially
- Create a simple ‘reveal’ animation in Tumult Hype
- Nature Editor: How to smooth the review process
- Turn a table from a scientific article into a popsci graphic
Signup to receive my newsletter using the form below.
Signing up to receive my newsletter means that you will receive an email notification when I publish a new article – typically once a month.
Once you’ve signed up you’ll receive a confirmation email, which you’ll need to open and click on the ‘sign me up’ link before you start receiving the newsletter. Remember to check your junk folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox.